I am beyond excited for the Lush 2017 Christmas products to be released into shops and i’m sure i’m not the only one. I made the stupid mistake last year of not stocking up on products, snow fairy in particular, to last me the year. I won’t be making the same mistake this year!
In many of the different products Lush are releasing they have introduced ‘naked’ products, which basically means there is no packaging used. So the shower gel and body conditioner no longer come in black tubs, they are in solid form. But you can still purchase the black tubs if you prefer. The naked concept is trying to reduce waste as much as possible.
What’s on Lush’s Christmas 2017 products list?
Snow fairy – Of course snow fairy is making an appearance again this year. This year snow fairy will be in a various number of different forms. If you weren’t already familiar with snow fairy, it has a sweet and lingering fragrance.
“The Snow Fairy welcomes you to her bon-bon sweet kingdom, with cleansing candyfloss clouds, a bubble gum breeze and luxurious lustre-filled lathers to put you at ease. Summon it in the shower, morning, noon or night, and be filled with comfort, joy and delight.”
- Snow fairy sprinkle jar – £6.95
- Snow fairy jelly bomb – £4.95
- Snow fairy naked body conditioner – £8.25
- Snow fairy magic wand – reusable bubble bar – £5.95
- Snow fairy shower gel – £8.50 for 250g
- Snow fairy fun – £6.25
- Snow fairy naked shower gel – £8.25 for 240g
- Snow fairy body conditioner – £8.50 for 100g
- Snow fairy cold pressed soap – £5.95
Christingle – this is another product that is making a return. I absolutely loved this last year. It literally makes your skin tingle with peppermint, it smells amazing and you feel so fresh after using it.
- Christingle body conditioner – £9.95 per 100g
- Christingle naked body conditioner – £9.75
Bubbly/Buck’s Fizz – these products are made with sweet orange and lime oils, to create the buck’s fizz smell.
“Cracking Christmas open with a bang”
- Bubbly shower gel – £9.95
- Buck’s Fizz body conditioner – £8.95 per 100g
- Buck’s Fizz naked body conditioner – £8.75
Bath bombs/bubble bars i’m super excited for:
- My two front teeth bubble bar– £3.95 – made with vanilla and lavender.
- Star light star bright bath melt – £4.25 – made with lime, ginger and almond.
- Golden wonder bath bomb – £4.50 – made with lime and sweet orange.
- Luxury Lush pudding bath bomb – £4.50 – made with lavender and ylang ylang.
- Christmas eve bubble bar – £3.95 – made with ylang ylang oil and jasmine.
- Plum snow bubble bar – £5.95 – made with petitgrain oil and mandarin oil.
- Christmas sweater bath bomb – £4.50 – made with ginger and coriander oil.
I always start using my Lush Christmas products around November time and then up until Christmas and i cannot wait to start. Please let me know which of the products you’re excited for!